About the Course:
The course Certification in Multinational Corporate Finance focuses on the principles and theories of the international aspects of corporate finance and investing and operating multinational organizations in a global economy and environment. Foreign operations and international financing possibilities entail additional opportunities, risks, and complexities that must be understood by both financial and strategic managers. The purpose of this course is to analyse the critical factors, risks, and decisions that relate to both the short-term and long-term financial position of the firm in a global setting and discussing strategies for dealing with these added complexities.
25 Hrs Self Learning Videos
One-to-one Live Interaction with Faculty
Downloadable Course Content
Life Time Access
Practical Real-Life Assignments & Case Studies
Certificate of Completion
Key Learning Objectives:
By the end of this course, you will have done, or be able to:
- Understand about various financial statements.
- Analyze and identify factors that affect financial statements.
- Identify the linkages between international financial prices.
- Understand assets valuations in foreign currencies.
- Identify and measure risk associated with a foreign investment.
- Identify and measure cross border transaction.
- Understand global beta & international capital management.
- Identify and implement a variety of different strategies to manage exchange rate risk.
- Implement strategies to manage a multinational corporation’s ongoing global operations
Absolutely no prior experience or background is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge.
13 STUDENTS ENROLLED