The course is designed and delivered by I-Exim Federation. The Export/Import Certificate provides comprehensive and practical knowledge on how to conduct cross-border transactions. This certificate offers an in-depth understanding of international trade processes and their related risks to successfully compete in foreign markets.
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in import – export
- Learn the inside secrets to:
- How to set up your business (sole trader, partnership or company)
- How to get various licenses
- How to source products and suppliers
- How to find buyers and sellers
- How to do use digital media for online marketing
- How to get government assistance
- Important banking and foreign exchange procedures
- How to find the right freight forwarder
- Customs procedures for Importing and Exporting.
- How to take the risk out of all your deals
- The strategies and sample letters that will get you started today
- Study an import export course that was designed in conjunction with the international trade industry
Who’s taking the CEI Course?
Export and import managers, trade finance bankers, forwarders and carriers, customs brokers, private and government inspectors and auditors, insurance providers, trade lawyers and trade promotion executives.
The e-courses are delivered via our Learning Management System (LMS) using innovative tools for combining digital learning with industry-centric community discussions. The courses include videos, animations, case studies, and a self-assessment section and are available to take at any time – anywhere in the world. Learners can stop and re-start their training at where they left it and analyse progress as well as the knowledge on separate subjects.
Our final exam consists of a 60-minute examination which is live proctored via the internet. The passing grade is 70% minimum.
Upon passing the examination, learners will be issued a course completion certificate for the program.